Thursday, October 11, 2012

dodgers jersey In this way

te, they will think the champion is garbage, in that case, I continue to write down what sense? even to make money for the family, I can not let the others do not insult my efforts.
If I write back mlb so smooth, they will say that this is a compromise to readers the champion lost something inherent in what is there to see? If I continue to adhere to the setback policy, they will certainly say YY novel., You Who, readers look cool the, mlb again unlucky to go down on the finished or for Anke do protagonist really think I wrote in line with the expectations of the readers will be already guessed, I really boring if I wrote contrary to all expectation, the same people will say it is too substandard cleaned up and how you can write?! really a flaw!
In this way, it will definitely affect my writing ideas.
Because I am not a saint, can not do likely to be depressed for half an hour.
Champion is not addressed to a look, but have written to you to see, but if someday overwhelming all champion finished get out of, as early as possible the eunuch,dodgers jersey, garbage Do argument, I will from the heart that championship no future, how to write anyway no one to see,oakley plank, then as the eunuch.
- The above is grumbling -
Why suddenly at the end of the third part, the fourth is about to begin when the hair complain. Because my heart some words if you do not let it all out
?, Then I really might put champion eunuch out. Looked like they have been used as targets people vent over and then pulled to the forum to go on public display; or cu

No comments:

Post a Comment