Saturday, June 9, 2012

NFL Caps followed by Chen Lao mountains ...

How he remained motionless?
Following Chen stepped down from see Jessen pale, said: Conduct itself Jessen help is good, I saw Chen Lao thumb Kouzhuo the Jessen of people at quite a while, Jessen faint awoke he saw the three of us one, and then said: This is just how? This outburst, I would be relieved to know that the pain is a good thing, I fell out of good and evil to I guilty lifetime. You just fell out of? Miu Miu nodded his head, then come up with a blanket from Jessen's backpack on the floor, Jessen and sat on it, but fortunately here, although the cold, but the wind, so it feels a little uncomfortable. See leaf Sen just Shou Lexie skin trauma, and not very serious, my heart is also the moment to relax a lot, followed by Chen Lao mountains ...
Looked out in the mountains, it feels really good, this mountain is not high, but this is a mountain is generally not too high, so further ahead, I did not expect this mountain area is still quite large, at least better than I much larger in the imagination, Old Chen can not I so good Masaoki, an uphill, he would come up with instruments to observe, not forget Qiaoxia rocks look closely, you toss quite a while, I see his face hangs smile, I asked: I have just a rough looked at this cinnabar content is quite high, but look at the trend of the entire vermilion with, it should be circuitous good several mountain If that is true, then the bloodstone ore source is very rich.
Also further observation, you know, I spent only the conclusions of several hours are not allowed to just rely on the experience, get out of the inferred it,NFL Caps, anyway, this time to the exploration of the winter, not suitable for mining , I want to knock some of the stones to take home and then careful study time can certainly to conclusions
I nodded, geological hammer gave Chen Lao, so that he collected in the mountain stone specimens, go back and study.
This busy, that is, most of the day, and finally down the mountain, I found Miu Miu children even put up a tent at the foot of the mountain just Jessen rest, with a smile: tent will be the ah? Tone with some laugh at that, but I will really admire her, Miu Miu Road: See her tent here, then we simply will go with the flow in the tent next to them, Jessen fell asleep,authentic nba jerseys, it seems that this guy is these days to run around and suffered mental and physical exhaustion. got some of the twigs of trees, groves and Miu Miu to the nearby col Au point in the tent next to a small fire with a lighter, it finally warm

No comments:

Post a Comment